Pages

Today Is Going To Be Awesome {Adult Coloring Resources and Links}

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

 
Adult coloring book/ cards/ pages have become quite popular.  It seems everyone is rediscovering their love of coloring.  It's definitely relaxing.  Something that we, stampers, have known all along.  We've never stopped coloring, but it's nice that now we have so many options besides just coloring our stamped images.
 
 
There are many resources for free printables.  This one, that I have colored, is one of my favorites.  The artwork is by Valentina Harper.  You can print it ------> HERE.  I like this option because you can print them on whatever paper you prefer. 
 
There are also sellers who have wonderful designs for purchase.  I did a quick search on Etsy and found over 4,000 items ------> HERE.  Again you have the luxury of printing on the best paper to suit your coloring medium.
 
There are amazing books available in book stores as well as online.  Some of my favorites are: Animal Kingdom by Millie Marotta and Geometric Patterns by Lisa Congdon.
 
Finally, while you're placing an order for the latest stamps and dies you could toss in some cool coloring cards or books!
 
OK, I'm headed out to buy a frame to hang this one in my craft room!
 
 

6 comments :

  1. wonderful post today Kara - reminded me of an article in the Sunday Parade magazine a few weeks ago (http://parade.com/409706/parade/free-download-coloring-pages-from-popular-adult-coloring-books/) and here's another good one - http://themailifiles.blogspot.com/2013/02/this-is-your-brain-on-crafts-by-lisa_23.html

    i know when i'm coloring i just go away to another place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Kara. This is amazing. From black and white to amazing color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, Kara! Thanks for sharing your wonderfully colored design! LOVE to color so this looks like a fun way to play. I keep thinking I will try some tangling but haven't yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, your colouring is fabulous, Kara - love the colours!!! What a lovely idea to frame it for your craft room!!! So beautiful!!!!
    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this design that you colored. I have noticed adult coloring books seem to be everywhere. My daughter has gotten into Zentangle lately, and I've tried a bit of that, too. Thanks for all those links. I will check them out tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! Such pretty coloring!! This will look fabulous framed!! Love it!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |