Pages

Thinking of You

Monday, July 13, 2015

 
Good Morning!
I have a very simple card to share today.  I started by stamping the sentiment in Versafine Onyx ink.  I stamped over the sentiment with Fairy Dust, White, and Silver Lining ink from WPlus9.
 
 
I hope you had a great weekend.  We got some things done around the house, went out for dinner to an Indian restaurant that we've been wanting to try, took Piper for a swim in a lake, and baked some 3ingredient {flourless} peanut butter cookies!
 
 
In case you're interested, here's the recipe:
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies  The recipe calls for 1 cup sugar.  I used 1/2 regular sugar and 1/2 brown sugar. 
Delicious! 
I sent them to work with Ryan. 
I can't wait to find out what everyone thought of them.
Thanks for coming by today.  Have a great week!
 
 Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog





Cardstock: WP9 Kraft
Stamps: PTI Beautiful Butterflies, Graceful Greetings
Ink: WP9 White Pigment Ink, Fairy Dust and Silver Lining Dye Ink, Versafine Onyx
Dies: WP9 Love Mom Layers
Other: PTI Kraft Envelopes, Bossy Joscie Personalized Return Address Stamp

11 comments :

  1. Simple and beautiful card Kara! Love the pictures you shared!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send some of the cookies this way :)! Love the pictures. And your tone on tone card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great simple and clean card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the subtle butterflies on Kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kara!! I totally love this this card!! I might have to CASE this! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty!! I really love the subtle look of the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sugh a pretty card. Love the subtle stamping .

    ReplyDelete
  8. My mother in law, who was a superb chef, taught me to make these 30 years ago and they are still the best peanut butter cookies ever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Kara! I'm going to give those cookies a try - my husband loves PB cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this subtle and beautiful card, Kara. That's the Kraft Peanut Butter "Super-Easy" recipe that has been on the jar label for years here in Canada. Except it calls for only 1/2 cup sugar. They're my favourites :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |