Pages

T h a n k s

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

 
 Hey!
I needed one more 'thank you' card.  I'm trying to hold off sending them out because I am waiting for some personalized stamps to arrive.  They should be here by tomorrow.  I ordered a return address stamp and a 'handmade by' stamp from Bossy Joscie.
Here's a peek at what they look like.
 
 
I'm excited to start using them and I have three cards ready to go.
 
 
This is a real simple one.  I stamped the large sentiment in black and accented it with a rainbow of hearts.  My mom loves hearts and I do too.  I have an entire Pinterest board dedicated to them.  My favorites are the ones found in nature.
 
 
Thanks for popping in.  Have you ordered any personalized stamps in the past?  If so, would you care to share a link?  I'd love to check out other options for personalized stamps.  I think they'd make great gifts.
 




Cardstock: Recollections White
Stamps: PTI Swoosh
Ink: PTI Pure Poppy, Orange Zest, Harvest Gold, Simply Chartreuse, Blueberry Sky, Lavender Moon, Plum Pudding, Versafine Onyx
Dies: SSS Stitched Rectangles

12 comments :

  1. What a great combination of these challenges - lovely and airy! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and I certainly will replicating it!
    Question: is the rubber thick on your new personalized stamps? I wonder if they could ship them unmounted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of those pretty little hearts, cute card Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet way to use that sketch! I love your rainbow of hearts! I was looking to put together a personalized stamp using Vistaprint, but I haven't tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the super little hearts, repeated in a rainbow of colours. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Love the rainbow hearts scattered about your card. Sensational. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous example of how less is definitely more!
    Love this design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a wonderful thank you card. I love what you have done with all those little hearts. Kim has ordered personalized stamps for me before, and I love them. Not sure where she shopped. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh this card is so pretty ! Love the new stamps you are waiting for!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty and I love the rainbow colours. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! I love the diagonal sentiment and rainbow hearts!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |