Pages

Make It Monday #28 and CR84FN #36

Monday, August 15, 2011


Time for another Papertrey Ink Make It Monday.  This one is so cool.  Using dies as templates for glitter shapes/borders.  I didn't stop there with the glitter.  I added two more strips of glitter on either side of the ribbon.  This is a special birthday, a 50th!



I pulled the colors from the CR84FN color challenge.  Another great challenge that I participate in every chance I get.

It felt good to get in my craft room today.  Ryan and I had been away for a few days.  We took a trip to Lake Winnipesaukee, NH.  We had a great time and perfect weather!  I'll share a few photos soon!
See you later:)



Cardstock: PTI Lemon Tart, Kraft, Vintage Cream
Stamps: PTI Daydreamer, Half and Half
Ink: Versamark, Memento Black
Dies: Mat Stack 1
Other: MS Glitter, Scor Tape, Ribbon, Hole Punch, MS Liner Pen

20 comments :

  1. Talk about celebrating in style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card, Kara. I know what you mean about using more glitter I did the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, is this pretty! Your glitter looks perfect, very crisp and clean. I love the gold on the Lemon Zest, great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Kara! Is this for a man? 'Cause the black ribbon reminds me of a bow tie, and the whole thing is a really stylin' 50th birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Wonderful straight lines and layout. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. perfectly aligned - very classy card. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, I like this one too. Love the touch of gold.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply lovely Kara! Love the shimmery frame! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So elegant Kara! I'm going to try this PTI MIM challenge...haven't done one for a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow - so cool! I will hurry over to see the MIM video this week! Your card made me want to play!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautifully simple and elegant design - just fabulous! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another gorgeous creation Kara!!! Your mojo is on fire!!! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So elegant! What a beautiful card! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kara, LOVE the GLAM feel to this card! FAB glitter and LOVE the black bow! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beautiful, Kara... so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful job on the technique Kara,the black ribbon makes it elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  17. HA! Forgot you entered this in the CR84FN challenge! I've really studied your card haven't I!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful, Kara! Love the glittered frame and strips! Thanks for playing with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooh and Aah! Love the colors and your special touch with the challenge. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |