Pages

CQC #98 Discover Who You Are

Wednesday, August 17, 2011


(click above photo to play along)

I know a lot of people are looking forward to fall right about now.  Tired of  the heat and ready for sweater weather.  I am not one of those people:)  I love summer and not just because I'm off.  Well, that's part of it, but I LOVE the warm (hot) weather, the long days and endless craft time!  As of today I have exactly two more weeks of summer vacation.   

Love the bright, fun colors of the  ColourQ challenges. 
Thanks for stopping by!



Cardstock: PTI Kraft, Hawaiian Shores, White
Stamps: PTI Daydreamer
Ink: Memento Black, Pear Tart, Bahama Blue
Other: Scallop Border Punch, MS Butterfly Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, MS Glitter

13 comments :

  1. I love the beautiful simplicity of your card... And every time I see those floral images, I wish I had ordered that set! Tis card is pushing it one step higher on the wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...I really like this. Those flowers are beautiful..love the color you used. Great layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card and your color scheme. I've really got to break out my Day Dreamer set and make one of these. I love how you added dimension with the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I just got this set but haven't inked it up yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Kara! Love the design you used. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. That is a great color combo.

    TFS

    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful job with these colors, Kara. I still have my eye on this stamp set, and you've really made it shine here! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great use of the colors. I am with you I am not ready for summer to be over either.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the orientation of this card. You have a beautiful style. I always enjoy your work. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a perfect take on those colors!!! LOVE your card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh, this is a yummy sketch for these colours!! Swoon!! Just my style...love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovin' this card; you do good work! thanx for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous clean, simple, beautiful card! Thanks for playing with the CQC colors this week!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |