Pages

Friday Inspiration File #29

Friday, August 19, 2011

Wow! So many great projects that are too good to miss!

If you don't already follow Debby's blog, you should:)

I would love to have a party like this!

Jill created a magical scene with a simple stamp!

A lot of white space is so pleasing!

A video photobooth, how fun!!  I hope I come across one.

A beautifully colored old favorite.

A city apartment!

Never too many bikes or banners!

I just love this whale card....the colors are used perfectly:)

Beautiful floral card!

Making back to school so much fun!

A new technique to try.

Have a great weekend!

7 comments :

  1. I love Fridays. Not just because it's the end of the week...but because of your Friday Inspiration. It's the first thing I open. Another great one. And thanks again for listing one of my cards. Makes my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kara! What a great idea! I will certainly be checking back on Fridays for all of the inspiration you have found!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my - just got back after the toughest work-week ever and find you've linked to my card among all these fabulous designer's cards - Thank you Kara! You have no idea how happy you just made me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kara, for always supporting others and sharing wonderful creations along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list, Kara! Thanks so much for sharing! I checked out the party idea (amazing!) but then searched through her blog a little more and found a cowgirl themed one that gave me ideas for Sage's birthday this fall. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your new profile picture. It took me a second to figure out who it was...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How nice to see your picture!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |