Pages

Happy Birthday, Trish!

Saturday, August 6, 2011

My friend's birthday is at the end of this month.  I could have sent her one of the million cards I already have in my stash, but none of them seemed to suit her.  She is a friend I grew up with in FL and we spent a lot of time at the beach.  These ocean-y colors really remind me of her. 


Have a great day!


Cardstock: PTI Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Ocean Tides, White
Stamps: PTI Happy Trails, Peaceful Garden, Little Labels
Ink: Memento Black
Dies: PTI Happy Trails, Little Labels
Other: Copics, Prisma Glitter, Corner Rounder Punch

10 comments :

  1. Love to see all that glitter on your card, Kara. Your beachy colors sound just perfect for your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a true friend making a special card for her birthday. the colors are so soothing. Love the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Love all those blues together and dragonfly is a great addition. I bet your friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so beautiful. It has a feeling of serenity to it. Love the colors and the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know how to email you, but wanted to thank you for commenting on my July Papertrey blog hop creation. It was greatly appreciated.

    I checked out your blog and adore your creations.

    I noticed that you are an ASL interpreter. I also interpret, not as my profession and mostly on a volunteer basis.

    Joanne
    haven't had a chance until this morning, sitting here with my coffee, to thank you for commenting on my blog related to my July Papertrey blog hop card. Thank you - I appreciated your comments and effort. I look at your blog this morning as well

    Joanne
    http://joanne-creativepursuits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful color combo! It does remind me of the beach. And love the glittery dragonfly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo this is lovely! The glittery dragonfly with these cool colors are so sharp looking together! Your friend is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply gorgeous Kara! I wasn't sure about the Happy Trails set, but this card and your last one is converting me! Nx

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |