Pages

ColourQ #100 {FTL#155}

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Today is ColourQ's 100th challenge! 
In honor of this, Arielle has teamed up with  the Fall-to Layout at Clean&Simple Samping Blog to bring a special challenge to you! 
Use this sketch along with your all time favorite ColourQ combo from the past 99 challenges!



I chose to use ColourQ #66 as my color inspiration. 
I don't always have the exact color and you might not either. 
Do the best you can!


I hope you'll join us this week and celebrate ColourQ's 100th Color & {Sketch} Challenge!



Cardstock: PTI White, Harvest Gold, Lemon Tart, Spring Rain
Stamps: PTI Delightful Dahlia, Beautiful Blooms II
Ink: Memento Black
Other: Satin Ribbon, Spring Rain Buttons

11 comments :

  1. beautiful colors and beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colors together. I really like how you made so may different layers. Another beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous CAS card, Kara! I love the fresh colors and those sweet little flowers, so pretty :) I am so glad you have joined us as a colourQ designer. Have a great day!! **hugs**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! I love the scattering of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and those little flowers are just so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card. The simplicity is striking. I like the colors you chose. Your layout is unique.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card. Love the freshness of the colors in particular. Stellar job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute CAS card!! I like that you used non-traditional colors for the flowers! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your gorgeous card, Kara! So happy you're one of the Royal Court, now - your designs are always amazing! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this color combo!!! Beautiful card. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful! I love your interpretation of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |