Pages

Tuscan Bouquet

Sunday, August 7, 2011

My parents have this wonderful Tuscan vase.  Everywhere I go I look for something similar for my home.  That was the inspiration for the inking of this pitcher stamp.  I used Dandelion on the top portion of the stamp and Pear Tart for the bottom portion.  Then I used the Ripe Avocado ink pad to swipe color from the edges of the stamp inward.  I love that each time I tried it I got a slightly different look.

Thanks for coming by today. 
Have a lovely, relaxing Sunday!


Cardstock:  PTI Vintage Cream, Fine Linen, Harvest Gold
Stamps: PTI Iconic Images, Peaceful Garden
Ink: PTI Tea Dye Duo, Ripe Avocado, StazOn Brown, Memento Dandelion, Pear Tart
Other: Fine Linen Ribbon, Corner Rounder Punch

14 comments :

  1. Kara this is amazing. I love what you did with the vase. The colors are beautiful together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card...you have inspired me to pull out that stamp set. Love the colors and everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Love the vase in different colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love the colors of the vase. The other colors you used complement it so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so gorgeous. I love the colors and the technique. Also, I see why you would want a pitcher like that for your house. Very Italian!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, Kara! The colors look great and I love the flowers in the vase. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love the effect you did with the vase I'm going to have to try that myself. The colours are amazing!

    Dawn
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, this is GORGEOUS. I haven't inked up this set yet, now I want to play with it immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely gorgeous. I love the way you did the pitcher. You really did achieve a Tuscan feel to it.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the effect on the vase - just gorgeous! Can't wait to get my copy of this stamp set! Nx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, Kara. I just got my package from PTI on Friday which included the iconic images stamp set and I can't wait to ink it up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kara, this is one of those cards that make you go.......WOW! I love the vintage, distressed look to the pitcher!!! So so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you made this vase!! It is fabulous! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous!!! I adore your work on the pitcher, and the stems inside. Lovely colours together too.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |