Pages

Mojo Monday #205

Saturday, August 27, 2011



I have been trying to get my hands on this set since I found PTI.  This was their first anniversary set that I missed out on.  It is full of really diverse images from floral to cupcakes and stars to birds.  It has a sentiment for just about every occasion.  Finally I was able to get one and I couldn't wait to use it!  I stamped my background using Ripe Avocado polka dots and then stamped the small floral image over that.


So far just some rain here in central/eastern NJ.  I have moved the potted plants and bird feeders inside since they are estimating 75mph winds from Irene. Seems she has lost some strength, which is good news.  I just hope we don't lose power.
 Hope you are safe and dry!
 


Cardstock: PTI White, Summer Sunrise, Berry Sorbet, Bitty Box Basics in Pure Poppy
Stamps: Everyday Classics , Polka Dot Basics
Ink: PTI Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise, Berry Sorbet, Ripe Avocado
Other: Ribbon, Scallop Border Punch

11 comments :

  1. This is beautiful Kara, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Kara, love the color combination. Thanks for the highlight Yestarday...so sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also wanted to say that I hope that the Irene keeps on getting weak and that you don't lose power.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kara, this is beautiful...great color combo. :) Stay as safe as you possibly can with Irene.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice of colors Kara. Another beautiful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute!! Love the colors you used. I hope you guys are staying safe and dry! Thinking of you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! Great design + LOVE your stamped dp - so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, Kara! That is my favorite anniversary set and I love what you are making with it! Hope the storm will just be a reason to stay in and be crafty, and that you won't lose power and that it will move through quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. I love how you created the background paper with the polka dots & flowers.
    Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, Kara! I love that anniversary set, too. I don't use it nearly enough, but you've inspired me so I think I should bring it out and get it inky! Stay safe and dry!

    ReplyDelete
  11. GORGEOUS! I love the colors! Awesome job with this one!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |