Pages

So Proud Of You

Wednesday, August 10, 2011


Hi!  Hope you're having a great day. 
Not much going on around here today. 
I ran a few errands, picked up my new glasses, and exercised. 
We have so many tomatoes from my father in law's garden and from other people
that I made a nice corn, tomato,and avocado salad for our dinner tonight.


Thanks for stopping by. 
See you later!



Cardstock: PTI Vintage Cream, Simply Chartreuse
Stamps: PTI Daydreamer, Congrats All Ways
Ink: PTI Pure Poppy, Memento Pear Tart and Black
Dies: PTI Mat Stack
Other: True Black Ribbon

7 comments :

  1. I love the colour combo for this card and you are really convincing me that I need the Daydreamer set.....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love your colors. That salad sounds yummy, let us know how it is.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card. And, the colors remind me of tomatoes and avocado. What time is dinner? (ha ha)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are creating some pretty amazing cards with that set. Love this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sentiment stamped on the flower image. And the black folded ribbon is a great detail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!! I really like the design and the colors! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my favorite cards of yours of all time! This. is. gorgeous! WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |