Pages

Felted Together

Monday, August 8, 2011

After playing around with last week's MIM I had incorporated felt into one of my projects.  I loved the way it fit through the die cut above it.  Kind of reminded me of those tactile baby books. The more I looked at that card I thought it would be cool to use all felt instead of cardstock and piece it all together.  I love how it came out!


Well, there's a  new Make It Monday to be inspired by this week!


Cardstock: PTI Lemon Tart, Vintage Cream
Stamps: PTI Happy Trails
Ink: StazOn Brown
Dies: Mat Stack 3, Limitless Layers, Butterfly, Heart
Other: Ribbon, Felt

13 comments :

  1. This is so pretty and such a great idea! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, Kara! So soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I want to reach out and pet it, LOL! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea. So tactile. Love how the felt comes together like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of the prettiest cards I have EVER seen! Gorgeous! I have to try this sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it with the felt, another wonderful idea by Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A truly original creative idea I love the colors you chose too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowza, I am impressed. what a clever idea. I love the look.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kara, this is an increadibly creative and beautiful idea!!! Can't wait to try myself. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just keep hitting the back button to see it again! I think it would be a fantastic MIM challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Besides being a very pretty card the felt design is fabulous! Super idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I heart this technique! I love love love how you diecut the mat stack and then put everything on the inside. You are brill!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |