Pages

Fabulous Felt Challenge

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I made this card a while ago and I thought it would be the perfect felt technique for this challenge.
I cut the felt peices so they fit together rather than stacking them on top of each other.  I love the way the pieces look all inside one another.  I wanted to pop the whole thing off of the card a bit so I also cut a mat stack piece out of brown cardstock and then attatched the felt pieces to it.  This way it gave all of the felt some stability and I could pop it off of the card front. 



Have a great day!


Cardstock: PTI Kraft, Melon Berry
Stamps: PTI Love Lives Here
Ink: StazOn Brown
Dies: Mat Stack, Limitless Layers, Love Lives Here
Other: PTI Felt, Button, Bakers Twine, Small Circle Punch

24 comments :

  1. Lovely card. The dies looks just incredible that way.

    TFS

    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful,Kara!I LOVE the way you cut the felt to make it all fit like a puzzle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow-this is incredible. I love how the felt fits together, and really like your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is absolutely fabulous, Kara! I love everything about it! Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really beuatiful. I love the way you nestled hte felt together and it's a great idea to put the felt on card stock first. Thanks fo rhte inspiration,too! Pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the little felt "puzzle" and such a great color combo!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Especially love the 3 hearts at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Love how it all fits together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always amaze me. This is so simple, but who else would have thought of it? Not me, that's for sure. Very pretty card Kara.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love this felt technique you created! A completely beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nailed it!!!!! So pretty it kind of hurts. Sigh. That puzzle pieced felt is just dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, Kara! I love all the felt pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How clever!! Love how well they nest together. Great idea

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks just like a puzzle piece...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, love your play with the felt!
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love, love, love it! Just as much as the first time I saw you use this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  17. KARA!!!!!!!!! This is absolutely amazing! I am going to try this technique.....Love working with felt but it becomes so bulky....not so with this!!! Thanks for sharing this fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Kara! Thanks for linking this up to the Fabulous Felt challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. so cute, I love those notches on the side of your card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |