Pages

Wplus9 Monday Mood Board #4

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

 
Dawn at Wplus9 has another beautiful mood board to inspire us!
 
 
I love the sentiments in the Embroidered Bouquet set because this card can be for a birthday, a thank you, thinking of you, or just about anything you can imagine.
 
 

I masked off half of this Lacey Layers stamp to create the border and then cut around it with my scissors.  Makes such a pretty border!
 
Wplus9 s also sponsoring this week's SSS Challenge: A Bit 'O Green.
 
 




Cardstock: PTI White, WP9 Cupids Bow
Stamps: WP9 Lacey Layers, Embroidered Bouquet
Ink: PTI New Leaf, Pure Poppy, Harvest Gold, Dark Chocolate
Other: Rhinestones

12 comments :

  1. Beautiful card for the challenge Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes a gorgeous border...
    love it!! :)
    Such a gorgeous card...
    as always! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is lovely!! I just got these sets and you have inspired me to open them up and play! That border is really pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kara, this is so pretty! I love how the images surround the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Kara! Love the layout and fresh feel you created here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great design--love your sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is gorgeous, Kara! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome Kara! I love the clever doily border you made - looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Fabulous design! I love the stamps! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kara this is stunning! I love the doily border that you made - so pretty and elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |