Pages

Monday Mood Board #5

Sunday, March 17, 2013

 
 
Good Morning!
We ended up getting quite a bit of snow yesterday.
It just kept coming down!
It gave me time to work on a couple of projects.
 
I love working with Dawn's mood boards.
They are full of color, texture, and different materials.
You can let them lead you in many different directions.
 
 
 
 
Just one more example of how versatile Laurie's Card Hanger Die is,
 I layered two to get a whole new look.
Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you are enjoying your weekend!

 



Cardstock: PTI Enchanted Evening, White, Grid Lines, WP9 Cupids Bow
Stamps: WP9 Pocketful, Embroidered Bouquet, Lacey Layers
Ink: PTI New Leaf, Enchanted Evening, Pure Poppy, Versafine Onyx
Dies: WP9 Hearts, Pocketful, SBXC Card Hanger Die, PTI Pinking Shears Border, Linen Impression Plate
Other: Brenda Walton Rhinestones, Michael's Kraft Bag

10 comments :

  1. Kara this is gorgeous!!
    The colors...
    love those colors they just make me think "country"...
    and with your stamped pocket...
    you've gone country! :)
    I LOVE it!!
    And snow!!
    We were in the 70's w/sunshine...
    I couldn't bear the thought of any snow now...
    I only want it in Dec/Jan...then I'm done with winter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara, you do such wonderful things with the Mood Boards. Love your pocket with that great floral design! And what a pretty gift package with the matching card hanger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, and I love how you have used it with the card hanger die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Kara! You card is so cute with that adorable pocket! And the pinking edges on the card and die make for a great gift! Thanks for sharing this! I had to share it on Facebook too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card Kara! Love Laurie's new dies too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kara! I LOVE this! That set is so fun, and you did a great job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card and the new die you used to hang it on the bag. I love everything you do with the pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That pocket is darling! Love the heart and little flower accent.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card!! The flowered pocket is perfect!! Heart and flower accent wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |