Pages

Happy Birthday {Free Style}

Saturday, March 16, 2013

 
Happy Saturday!
It's snowing here today. 
Nothing heavy, just some pretty flakes coming down to watch as I type.
I made a little card with the stamping I did the other day using Sending You.
 
 
These colors have been on my desk now for a few days so I have a couple of projects still to share using the same color combination.
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks to everyone who responded to my last post about Google Reader.
I appreciate all of your input and suggestions.
For now I have switched over to Feedly.  I also got the app on my iPhone.
Although it's very different, I think I am going to like it much better.
I love the look and format options. 
It was super easy to transfer all of my current feeds.  The only thing is I had to switch over to FireFox in order to use it.  It currently does not work with Internet Explorer.
 
See ya!
 





Cardstock: PTI Grid Lines, Aqua Mist, Berry Sorbet
Stamps: PTI Sending You, Stylish Sentiments: Birthday
Ink: PTI Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Simply Chartreuse, Spring Moss, Berry Sorbet, Raspberry Fizz
Dies: PTI Double Ended Banner

15 comments :

  1. I cant believe its snowing. We have been so warm here. Cooling down a bit this weekend . I bet its beautiful ..the snow.
    Love your pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty. I would not mind seeing lots more cards from you in those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and a wonderful palette of colours Kara! Enjoy the beautiful snow. We are half melted here and it is not that pretty to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Those banners are great in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card - i pinned it onto my cards i love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so pretty...those colors are just yummy! We had a few flakes here today too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous stamping, and beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful! I love the layered banners and the gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous!!
    I LOVE those layered banners!!
    And I can see why you have those perfect spring colors on your desk...I would want to bring it in anyway I could I too with snow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, love the colors! Enjoy the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute are those banner accents.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the group of banners and the colors you used! Stunning look! Thanks for playing along at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |