Pages

Stamp Set Roulette {ColourQ #181}

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

 
Good Morning!

 
Today Arielle, at the ColourQ, has some bright, sunny colors for you!
I'm still waiting for this kind of day to come my way.
We had more rain and snow yesterday.
 
 
 
This card is the product of my personal Stamp Set Roulette challenge.
I challenged myself to choose two of my stamps sets {at random} and make them work together.
I chose Men Of Life and Garden Variety from PTI.
At first, I thought, "Oh no!" 
I stuck with it and came up with something that I really like. 
I plan to challenge myself this way again.
 
 
If you give it a try. let me know.
I'd love to see the sets you got {stuck with..lol!} and what you did to make them work together.
I also can't wait to see what you create with these awesome ColourQ colors!
 

 



Cardsctock: PTI White, Spring Rain
Stamps: PTI Men Of Life, Garden Variety
Ink: Versafine Onyx
Other: MS Sore Board, Copic Markers

10 comments :

  1. I'm going to have to try your challenge...it's fabulous! I love the border you created. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea for a challenge, Kara! I love how your card turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Kara! When I saw the colors I though hey I will use my new sailboat die. Looks like you saw sailboat as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is super cute! Love the way you used the stamp sets and the fabulous color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea for a challenge! I love those colors and you really came up with a fantastic design--really awesome border!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely marriage of the two sets Kara~this is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great challenge you made for yourself! I'm sure you wouldn't have picked them otherwise, and yet I can't see this card without the cool corner details. I hope you do this again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. One...
    I love, love, LOVE this card!
    I can't even tell you how much I love this card...
    but just know that I do! :)
    And 2nd...
    how do I play...
    because if left to my own devices...
    I'm gonna cheat!
    Do I write all my stamp sets on a piece of paper and draw...
    do I eeny meeny?
    It sounds like fun and a real challenge...
    I'd love to try it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, you're so funny! You can do whatever works best for you! I just reach into my stamp drawers and pick 2 sets without looking. It helps that all of my sets have gotten jumbled up and are in no order whatsoever!

      Delete
  9. Kara I love the scoring around the stamping! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |