Pages

Timeless Tweed {MMB #7}

Friday, March 29, 2013

I love the look of a pretty {tweed jacket}.
 
 
Something that {Jackie O} would have worn. 
 
 
I used the colors of this week's Monday Mood Board
and a Wplus9 stamp {Fair Isle} to create my own tweed print. 

 

 
Have a great day!





Cardstock: WP9 Lake House, PTI Black and Rustic Cream
Stamps: WP9 Fair Isle, Embroidered Bouquet
Ink: PTI AM, HS, SM, SC, SS, MB, Versafine Onyx
Other: PTI Black Ribbon, Making Memories Buckle, PTI Linen Impression Plate

14 comments :

  1. Wow you rocked that stamping, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun pattern, love the color combo and the belt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh...this is FABULOUS! Classy, very classy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tweed in the spring colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kara, is it against the rules to put yourself in the Friday Inspiration File? This card is fantastic! I love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your take on this! Your springy tweed print is ultra fabulous! It's so in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cool pattern, and I love the contrast of the pastel colors with the black "belt".

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card ROCKS, Kara! I can't even believe that tweed pattern you stamped! And the awesome black ribbon withe silver slide turned into a belt, gah!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never seen multi-colored pastel tweed before, and I love it!! Fantastic idea, Kara! Hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter yesterday : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pure freakin' genius girl! But you already knew that. ;) Thanks for playing along with the Wplus9 Monday Mood Board!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |