Pages

ColourQ #179

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

 
Good Morning.
Today, the ColourQ has a new challenge for you!
 
 
I'm a person who likes to leave little notes for people {in case you haven't noticed}, especially my husband.  Even as a kid I would leave little notes for people to find.  I used to leave them in a little bank at my aunt and uncle's house.  My dad still has a note I left in a little decorative box they had in their living room.  It just says, "Hi!" and it is dated 1989!
I always liked the idea of them finding it on some random day.
So, from time to time my husband travels for work {less now than when we first got married} and this a card I would tuck into his suitcase when he wasn't looking:)
 

 
What do you think?
Are you going to give these colors a try?




Cardstock: PTI Melon Berry, White
Stamps: ME Geotagged, On Target
Ink: PTI Melon Berry, Scarlet Jewel, Harvest Gold, Kraft
Other: Corner Rounder Punch

8 comments :

  1. I'm sure your notes are treasured! This card is fabulous...love the pattern you created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Love these colors, and the card you created is outstanding! Love the vertical sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun love note. I love how you are creating patterns with your little stamps. You are inspiring me to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!
    What a sweet card to find someday when you least expect it...
    and the colors are gorgeous! :)
    And you and your stamped patterns...
    you just amaze me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the idea of random notes to fined later. I also like to leave a few in my husbands suite case . Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love seeing your amazing stamped patterns! Great idea to stamp the vertical sentiment at the edge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet, Kara! I really should make more of an effort to leave notes for people-- I'm good at making cards, but not so great at handing them out! LOL!
    I love this stamp set.... it's on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fun card Kara, the map is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |