Pages

Green & White

Monday, March 4, 2013

 
I don't often use green for anything more than leaves. 
Even then, I tend to reach for a softer green than this.
 I had an idea for the stamp I wanted to use for this challenge and I knew I wanted to stamp it in white ink on colored cardstock.  I chose to try it out on a scrap of green because I know I always have plenty of my least used colors. 
 After stamping it on the green, though, it just looked so pretty to me. 
I love the contrast.
 

 
 
See you tomorrow for the ColourQ!!
 
 
 




Cardstock: PTI White, New Leaf
Stamps: Mama Elephant Geotagged, PTI SS:Birthday
Ink: PTI White
Dies: PTI Double Ended Banner
Other: Rhinestones

11 comments :

  1. Mmmm! I love the green and white! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous. Love the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Love your design and the green and white! So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous stamp to use for the background. Great job with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kara I love this card, the green and white is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the white on green...
    and especially the bling!
    Such a fabulous card...
    great take on the sketch! :0

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way you sorta made your own doily of sorts! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card. I love the white on green.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous design! That stamp was a great choice for your pattern and I always love the fresh look of green & white!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kara! You did it again!! I am LOVING pretty much all your creations using our stamps! Brilliant, clean, and just plain pretty. Thanks so much for showcasing our stamps and playing with ME!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, especially the 'bling' centres!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |