Pages

Monday Mood Board {FIF #113}

Friday, April 19, 2013

 
TGIF!
I'm so happy the weekend is finally here.
I placed an order at Scrapbook.com and it was delivered today.
A big, empty journal for me to mess up and some other supplies I wanted were on my doorstep when I got home from work today!

 
Dawn has put together another inspiring mood board this week.
I don't normally use red and green together except at Christmastime and at first I wasn't sure about this card, but it has grown on me!
 
 
 

 
I'm going to change clothes, get a cup of coffee, and see if I can be brave enough to start messing up my new book!
 
As always on Friday, there are new projects in the Friday Inspiration File over on Pinterest.
Really beautiful projects this week.  Check them out...#113.
See ya!
 






Card
Cardstock: PTI Vintage Cream
Stamps: WP9 Embroidered Bouquet, PTI Bitty Blocks
Ink: PTI Pure Poppy, New Leaf, Versafine Onyx
Dies: PTI Button Card Pinked Square, Twine, Red Frosted Gems
Other: PTI Pure Poppy Ribbon ans Buttons, Lace Trim, Corner Rounder Punch, Little Yellow Bicycle Canvas


Art Journal
Dylusions Creative Journal
Claudine Hellmuth Gel Medium
Prima Stencils

14 comments :

  1. Beautiful!
    I know I don't usually pair red and green together except for Christmas either...
    I can't help but think "Christmas"...
    kind'a like red and yellow makes me think "ketchup and mustard" so I don't use those together either...
    but this pic makes me think "country"...
    "strawberries"...
    and your gingham patch goes perfect with where my mind went! :)
    have fun with your new book...
    hope you make lots of messes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOVE this! I saw this inspiration photo earlier and it just made me smile....as does your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty--it's got a real artsy/country feel--I think your new art book must be inspiring you already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't usually use red and green together either (other than at Xmas), but on your card it totally works, Kara! It's lovely, as always! I love the buttons and bling you added-- such a sweet finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Kara, love how folksy this feels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the challenge - I like all the little trinkets and how they are arranged - especially the swatch of gingham!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you took the elements from the mood board and created this simple beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this FUN take on the challenge!! Such a Neat card!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous work as always Kara :) I use red & green all year round - in fact I have to stop myself from automatically reaching for those colours lol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your take,Kara...so simple and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm another one that rarely puts red & green together except at Christmas, but you have totally made them work in a stunning way - beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this! The layout is wonderful and all the embellies are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so sweet Kara, and such a PERFECT take on that picture!
    Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm liking this one! The mix of elements is really interesting. Lots of layers and textures, but still very CAS.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |