Pages

ColourQ #187

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

 
Good Morning
This week the ColourQ has a beautiful, spring palette for you.
Perfect for Mother's Day or a spring birthday.
I did a little water coloring on this one. 
The flowers and leaves are embossed with black embossing powder. 
 

 
 
 
Have a great day.
I hope you'll join us this week.
 
I'm also subitting this to the Moxie Fab Wonder of Watercolor Challenge!
 
This is my second post for today. 
 If you'd like to check out April's 12 Kits Of Holidays
 



Cardstock: PTI White
Stamps: PTI YOF Violets, Four of A Kind
Ink: PTI Blueberry Sky, Enchanted Evening, Winter Wisteria, Sweet Blush, Versafine Onyx
Dies: PTI Fabulous Frames
Other: Ranger Black Embossing Powder

15 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness Kara...your water coloring is beyond amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara your card and water colouring are fantastic! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!
    That watercoloring is stunning...
    I love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant take on the inspiration photo - the flowers look fab peeking through the frame and your coloring is spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kara this is beautiful! WOW your water colored blooms are perfect and I love the way you've framed them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this. It is so pretty, and I like the look of the flowers under and over the window.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the flowers tucked behind the frame, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love watercoloring on embossed images I find it much easer than coloring for me. This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous watercoloring! I love how your flowers are peeking out from the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and layering, Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty Kara! Love the way you colored those beautiful blossoms! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing.. such pretty creation!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello! : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely card Kara and the watercolouring is so well done!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Kara! Thanks for linking this up to the Wonder of Watercolor Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |