Pages

Art Journal/ CAS Card Design

Sunday, April 14, 2013

 
Another little peek into my art journal.
Right now I am working on separate pieces of paper because I don't have a book, but I ordered
the dylusions creative journal.  It should be here on Friday!
Then I really have to commit and accept whatever happens.
No tearing out of pages {as I have been know to do}
 
 
With graduation season coming up I figured I could use a few congratulations cards.
 

 
With this beautiful sunny weather I'm not sure what possessed me to create a windy, cold-looking cityscape.  I just went with it:)
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!




Card
Cardstock: PTI White, Enchanted Evening
Stamps: PTI Daydreamer, Fancy Flourishes
Ink: Versafine, Versamark, PTI White
Dies: PTI Seeing Stars
Other: Clear and Gold Embossing Powder

Art Journal
Stamps: PTI Fancy Flourishes, BB Newsprint, BB Sweet Symphony
Ink: PTI White, Versafine Onyx, Versamark
Other: Acrylic Paint, Clear Embossing Powder, Gesso

3 comments :

  1. Lots of cool creative stuff coming out of your studio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous!
    And I love the wind!
    My most favorite time is right before a storm moves in...
    and you literally get the warm and cool air blowing from different sides.
    I think a windyscape is perfect anytime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Kara! And your art journal looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |