Pages

Aim For My Heart

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

 
Hi!
On my way out to go shopping and have lunch with a friend.
Let's see what kind of trouble we can get each other in..lol!
I've been doing some spring cleaning around here and I need a few organizational things. 
It's also about time I buy a new iron.  The one I have is temperamental and only gets hot when it wants to.  I hope you are having a good week so far!
 
 
Just a little tip: 
 If you have the Lacey Layers dies from Wplus9, the circle die is the perfect size for these circle stamps in the ME On Target set!

 

 
See you later!



Cardstock: PTI White, Winter Wisteria
Stamps: ME On Target
Ink: PTI Winter Wisteria
Dies: WP9 Lacey Layers, PC Star Dies
Other: Gold Embossing Powder, Gold Ribbon, Corer Rounder Punch

12 comments :

  1. Love this with the touch of gold and the white stars! Have fun shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable! Have fun today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shopping and lunch with a friend sounds like a perfect day!
    I love your card, Kara and your take on the sketch! The silver and gold look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love your colors and that smattering of stars is a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE. It's delicate and gorgeous and I love it. Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect...love the CAS design that packs a punch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty...love the soft colors!! Hope you and your friend had fun but, not tooo much trouble!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous...
    as always!
    Love how you flipped the sketch...
    and the gold ribbon!
    Hope you had fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty--love the gold & silver and those little stars!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! Have fun and stay out of trouble! I have the best iron it was a bit of an investment but worth every penny. Rowenta Pro Master made in Germany, I bought it on sale and with a coupon at Macys worth every penny!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How pretty is this color combo!! I love old and that arrow is just so pretty! Thanks for playing along in the Mama Elephant challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |