Pages

Birthday Collage

Thursday, April 4, 2013

 
Spring Break 2013 continues.
Nothing too exciting around here, but I am getting some spring cleaning/organizing done.
My new small scrap cardstock system is working out great.
I separated out all of the small pieces {large enough for die cutting...anything smaller was discarded} and now store them in a small bin that is right near my die cutting machine.  I have noticed I am using them a lot.  This way I'm not cutting into large pieces for small die cuts.
Love it!
 
 
I had fun creating this little collage background.
I knew I wanted to use some fun textures. 
 I love pink and orange together and I threw in a little green to wake it up!

 
 
 
Have A Great Day!





Cardstock: PTI Sweet Blush, White, Summer Sunrise
Stamps: PTI Birthday Style, Crackled, BB Farm and Barn
Ink: PTI Sweet Blush, Soft Stone, Summer Sunrise, Versafine Onyx
Dies: PTI Birthday Style
Other: Corner Rounder Punch

12 comments :

  1. An absolutely perfect collage of stamps Kara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, I could look at it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your collage Kara and what a fabulous bday card !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this gorgeous card. I may have to ink up the crackle background stamp. I have never used it, but it is stunning with the balloons! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is gorgeous, Kara! I love your stamped collage and those diecut balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! I love the paint splats. How do you achieve that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooooh I adore this!! Those balloons are too cute and your colors are fabulous! What a fun birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty collage. Great color combination too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, fabulous birthday card! Love your collage images and those adorable die cut balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! What a gorgeous card!! Would love to receive this for my birthday!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Clean and yet still a collage. So well put together!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |