Pages

ColourQ #183

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

 
Good Morning!
It's time once again for a new ColourQ challenge.
This week's colors are soft and feminine.

 
This card was a fun experiment.
I had picked up some canvas from Little Yellow Bicycle and I wanted to experiment with die cutting and adding color to it.
I have to admit, I'm not in love with it, but it was fun to make!
 

 
Have a great day.
I hope you'll join us this week at the ColourQ!







Cardstock: PTI Kraft, Vintage Cream
Stamps: WP9 Embroidered Bouquet, PTI
Ink: PTI Harvest Gold, Berry Sorbet, Melon Berry, Kraft
Dies: PTI Butterfly
Other: Little Yellow Bicycle Naturals Canvas and Wood Button

11 comments :

  1. I love the touch of texture with the beautiful butterfly Kara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I love it, and I am really intrigued by that little embroidered background stamp from W9! It's adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card, Kara, really love the canvas butterfly! Have a fun Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. Great effect on the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, Kara! You should link it up for this week's MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty! Love that little button too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you kidding me...
    I love that gorgeous butterfly!!
    Simply perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I think your butterfly is gorgeous! Love the soft colors and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How pretty and artsy! This caught my eye and made me smile;)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |