Pages

Weekend Projects

Sunday, March 13, 2011

A friend at work is having a baby girl in April. 
This weekend I'm working on getting her gift together.  We are having a little shower for her next week at work.

I made a few onesies, but I still want to pick her up a little stuffed animal and a gift card.


What are you working on this weekend?


Cardstock/Paper: PTI Sweet Blush, White, Polka Dot Parade, Bitty Box Basics
Stamps: PTI Bird Watching, Butterfly Dreams, Fresh Alphabet, Take Note, Love Lives Here
Ink: Memento Black
Other: PTI Large Gable Box, Copics, Scallop Circle Punch, Felt, Buttons, Twine, Gerber Onesies, Cuttle Bug Scallop Circle Dies

14 comments :

  1. Oh, Kara!! That is so cute. Love the gable box, but those onesies are too adorable! You did a great job on all of that, I'm sure she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have your original post bookmarked from when you made these for Madison... I just LOVE these. Such a beautiful gift! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely, thoughtful gift! And so well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun, fun, fun! How cute is this! That grass is just to die for :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful project Kara! So, so cute! I've also got your original post bookmarked and have yet to have a go myself - what ink do you use to stamp onto the onsie's?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet project. Can I ask how you did the Onsies? Is it Stazon ink or is it stitched? Now I've got to add gable boxes to my PTI order. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute Kara ~~ She will LOVE your gift!!! Who knew copics were waterproof ...... not me I own them but I am not too good with them :) I have missed commenting on your blog but girl I have been checking it out ...... as usual ....... everything is always FANTASTIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute. I bet she will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!
    Love it all...the box is super adorable and I'm going to have to try those onesie's!
    So a fabby gift!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is super cute. I'm sure your coworker will love it.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  11. So, so adorable!!! I love the onesies, and the gable box couldn't be any cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on winning Make It Monday!!! Yay for you! It was a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is waaaay beyond cute! If I received it I wouldn't want to touch it, but just stare because it is so visually appealing! The box is amazing and the onsies are just so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |