Pages

Bundle Of Joy

Monday, March 14, 2011



Just a simple card to go with the gift on yesterday's post.

I've had a few questions and concerns about stamping and coloring on the onesies. 
This is by no means the only way to do this, but this is what worked for me:)
I stamped the letters and images with Memento Ink.  I colored the butterflies lightly with my Copic markers.  They will bleed beyond the border of the stamped image if you use a heavy hand, which is what happened with the one pictured here.  It's not a lot of bleeding, but enough that I decided not to include it with the set.  I decided, instead, to use it as a test.  I threw it in the regular wash with our clothes and then into the dryer.  When it came out, it looked just fine.  Any bleeding visible in this photo was there before I washed it.




Cardstock: PTI White, Sweet Blush, Polka Dot Parade, Bitty Box Basics
Stamps: PTI Butterfly Dreams, Bitty Baby Blessings, Bird Watching, Enjoy The Ride
Ink: Memento Black
Other: PTI Spring Moss Ribbon, Copics, Scallop Border Punch

5 comments :

  1. I love your card, onesies and gift box! The butterflies are so sweet and I love the grass and flight trail! Your friend will love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! I like the raised butterfly and the pocket inside the card is a really fun touch. I will have to look into these handstamped onsies. What a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, this is SO cute. I love love love that card. I know that will be a huge hit with mommy-to-be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both the outside and the inside of the card are wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lucky mommy to get such an incredible gift! The onesies are adorable & giving them with the box & card that match is a wonderful touch. Love it all!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |