Pages

Lots Of Love

Monday, March 28, 2011

I can't seem to get enough of this Sending You set.  To think I wasn't going to get it.  I love the sentiments.  They make this so much more than just another floral set.

I made this clear envelope while experimenting with my mom.  We both agreed it was cool, but that it needed something to hide the hot glue (low temp) that was required to keep this envelope together.  When I pulled out these flowers we both agreed that was it!

I made the scallops with the Banner Builder Die.  They extended past the end of the card so I did end up having to add a piece of cardstock to the inside of the card to make the front and back match up.  (I added it after I took the photo)


Have A Great Day!


Cardstock: PTI Rustic White, Ocean Tides, Clear, Ocean Tides Bitty Box Basics Paper
Stamps: PTI Sending You
Ink: PTI New Leaf, Ocean Tides
Other: Ribbon, Tiny Envelope Die, Banner Builder Die, Corner Rounder Punch, Recollections Blossom

8 comments :

  1. This is so pretty, Kara! I agree, I love that set! You are making some wonderful things with it! Great colors and the clear envie is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you made that scallop border on the bottom Kara. That blue flower and the clear envelope are such a great idea. The whole card has a really soft, pretty feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Kara.......I just love the use of the clear cs for the envelope! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous envie card! Love that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I'm loving the clear envelope, and that stunning flower is the perfect touch for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it - so pretty! I'm definitely putting that envelope die on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! Pretty, pretty, pretty! I adore that bloom so very much. Clever you! The colors are just beautiful and the flower/envie combo...perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |