Pages

I'd Pick You

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Love these springtime colors!!
I decided after looking at the card more that I didn't want to leave the "pom-poms" on there, but I will use them on another project;)




Have a great day!




Cardstock/Paper: PTI Harvest Gold, Kraft Vintage Cream, Bitty Dot Basics Paper
Stamps: PTI Newsprint, Hello Friend, Everyday Button Bits, Green Thumb
Ink: PTI Ripe Avocado, Summer Sunrise, Tea Dye Duo, Memento Brown
Other: Notebook Paper, Friendly Flower, and Love Lives Here Dies, Twine, Corner Rounder Punch, Velvety Ribbon, Felt

11 comments :

  1. Wow, I LOVE this! I love that little flower pot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Great idea to use felt heart flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way too cute!
    Hanging pom-poms... LOL. Way to use up those scraps! It works great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so awesome, Kara! Love the colors and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooo pretty! Just a sweet, sweet card. I love the felt and the twine around the pot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw a card you made on the Create blog and followed you to your blog. I really enjoyed surfing your blog and like your style so much! I am now a suscriber and can't wait to see what you create! (Very sweet card on this post!).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kara this is adorable! Those felt flowers are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful! I love the little hearts used in place of the buttons! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is very inspiring...and makes me want to buy that die! Love the felt hearts!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |