Pages

A Happy Hello

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Isn't this little bird cute?  He's a puffy from KI Memories.  They are new, at least at my local craft store.  Puffies come in all different themed sets.  Of course I chose BIRDS!!

I love the background leaves on this card.  I was unsure what color I wanted to use so I tried New Leaf.  I wasn't happy with the way that looked so I cleaned my stamp and tried Versamark ink.  Some of the New Leaf ink mixed with the Versamark and added just the right hint of green. 
Love that!



Cardstock: PTI Kraft, Rustic White, Sweet Blush Bitty Dot Basics Paper
Stamps: PTI Sending You
Ink: Memento Black, Light Pink, Dark Pink, New Leaf
Other: New Leaf Ribbon, KI Memories Puffies, Kaisercraft Stones, Tag Its #1 Die, Corner Rounder Punch

12 comments :

  1. I have seen these at my LSS and you are the first person I have seen use them. They are adorable. I love the Mat Stack you used with this card, just right with the puffie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how CUTE! Love that sweet little birdie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And a Happy Hello to you ...... such a fun cute card and that birdie is WAY TOO CUTE!!! Gotta get Sending You out and take it on a test ride!!! FABBY CARD Kara!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun and cute card. That bird is adorable, I may have to check those out.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kara, this is adorable. Love the little felties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, Kara. Your VersaMark "technique" did work absolutely perfectly. Love the color of those leaves. And your little birdie embellishment is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE those Puffies!
    Have been oogling them since my lSS got them...
    have you seen the new stickers by Jolee too?
    LOVE them!
    This card turned out fantastic...
    very beautiful.
    And now that I've seen the Puffies used...
    going to pick some up!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love the little puffie bird!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That bird's such a little cutie! I love the embossing on the tag and the tiny little leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my this is the CUTEST ever! I am going to have to keep my eye out for these fun little birdies! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |