Pages

Flowers For Your Birthday

Monday, March 7, 2011



One of my new favorite stamps is the dotted cross stamp from Button Boutique.  I really think it has a lot of potential to be used in so many ways!  Here I've used it to create a grid pattern background and I stamped one of the flowers from the focal image in each square.  In Vintage Cream it is subtle, but I like it.

Happy Monday!



Cardstock/Paper: PTI Rustic Cream, Kraft, Bitty Dot Basics Sweet Blush
Stamps: PTI Beautiful Blooms II, Enjoy The Ride, Button Boutique
Ink: Memento Black, Blue, and Pink, PTI Berry Sorbet, Summer Sunrise, Vintage Cream, and New Leaf, PTI Tea Dye Duo
Other: PTI Spring Rain Ribbon, Upper Crest Border Punch, Mat Stack Die, Corner Rounder Punch

12 comments :

  1. I love that grid background - and the collection of stamped flowers under your sentiment is great. Love it! Happy Monday to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara, this is so pretty. I love the mix of flowers and the grid pattern. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO, so pretty! Love your flower cluster! That background is a great subtle touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your masked bouquet is absolutely gorgeous. Great idea.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love this!
    That background may be subtle...but stunning.
    And I LOVE your focal point...the vintage feel to it...
    perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! The flowers looks so soft and almost watercolored. Great idea with the button boutique stamp too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty, Kara.......I love the soft, pastel colors on your card. Great find with the Button Boutique flower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful job of masking. Your card is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Your focal point looks so soft and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your focal point is stunning! I love the cluster of flowers, but especially the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |