Pages

Through Her Window

Tuesday, March 29, 2011


This card was so fun to make.  I used the leaf dies from Sending You to make little gingham curtains.  Instead of curtains on a window they could be a little girl's pony tails too! 

See you later!



Cardtsock: PTI White, Lemon Tart, Soft Stone
Stamps: PTI Up Up and Away, Sending You, Background Blocks, Boards and Beams, TT Valentine, Button Boutique, Love Lives Here
Ink: Memento Black and Pink, Lemon Tart
Other: Sending You Dies, Recollections Resin Flowers, Copics, Corner Rounder Punch

10 comments :

  1. Your creativity blows me away! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. This is brilliant, Kara. So cute and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is incredibly CREATIVE (not to mention super CUTE!) Fabulous work Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative use of the dies, Kara. I love the soft and pretty look of the bunny and the gingham curtains. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm speechless. Only you would see curtains in those leaf dies. So cute and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! This is so clever and ultra cute! I love your vision and uncanny ability to think outside the box. Fab die work! So inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops, did it again. Will is actually Laura who didn't sign out her husband before commenting. *blush*

    But I did want to add that I love those beautiful flower accents.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kara, how do you do it? This is so creative! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, this is just too brilliant! I love this adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |