Pages

Friday Inspiration File #7

Friday, March 18, 2011

I've mentioned how much I love Ann's stuffed felt brooches and clips before. Check out her newest creations and how beautifully they are displayed!

Love this card of Debbie's.  It reminds me of Kelly's card from last week.

Debby's card makes me think of Maile's new PTI set.  Can't wait to get it!

Absolutely love the creativity of Amber's Make It Monday card for this week.  The technique and final product are just incredible!

Dana's beautiful butterfly card is stunning.  Love her use of patterned paper too!

Keisha is one of my all time favorites.  Spend some time on her blog and you will see.  Her crafts, her home, her photography...such beautiful style!

I LOVE birds.  I love bird's nests too.  Lea's card incorporates an adorable die cut nest and little pearl eggs.

Speaking of bird's nests, OMG:)  Ashley's card just leaves me speechless!

Love Melissa's technique for stitching around the blooms. Perfect color choices too!

Sweet falling leaves by Carly.

This is an adorable, sweet story!  Plus it is about a German Shepherd!

Have a great weekend!


8 comments :

  1. Oh, these are definitely some great cards. I need to get around the blogosphere more often!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including me on today's inspiration file! These posts are great for introducing blogs that I haven't visited before! Keep it up! I look forward to these each week:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was happily clicking on all your wonderful finds and links when I saw my own name. Thanks Kara for finding inspiration in something that I postred. I'm honored.
    Plus, I'm addicted to these files of yours...I love finding new things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thanks for the shout out! I'm honoured. Off to investigate the other links.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kara I couldn't believe it was me you included in your list - I'm so flattered! This is a great idea and I'll be eagerly awaiting your next list. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found some good stuff..thanks for sharing the links (I even suscribed to a few...BOUS!).
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kara, thanks for doing this....I really enjoy clicking on your favorites of the week! Wanted to take the time to say thank you as well for always leaving such kind and thoughtful comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amber does do amazing work, I'm always blown away! And Dana especially floored me too this week with that double bow! Enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |