Pages

Friday Inspiration File #5...A Day Late

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Somehow Friday snuck up on me this week and I didn't have my post ready. Then dinner with friends last night came as a welcome surprise. Better late than never.
Enjoy this week's inspiration!

I love this card that Keva made.  The colors and design really are beautiful and calming.

Eva made this really pretty card by creating a pattern with a stem and leaf stamp.

Adorable pinwheels that Jen framed..so cute!  (scroll down to the bottom of the post)

I loved Heather's cards for the PTI Wedding Day Revisited post.

Love how Melinda used patterned paper on this card.

The 2nd card in Lea's post (the winter one) is just stunning!  She also made this card with the prettiest ruffles.

I think this is my favorite this week.  Lindsay did an awesome job!

One last project that really caught my eye.  This is an example of  'more is more'!  Love the impact of all of those butterflies on one project!

7 comments :

  1. Aww...thanks for the shout out! I see I missed some great cards this week. Thanks for pointing them out! Those butterflies on that last project are outstanding. I didn't even realize Cosmo Cricket HAD a blog. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really it when you and several others feature some really great cards on your blog. thanks for doing this every friday or whenever:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kara...I came to see what you were up to and creating and you have a link to one of my cards! I feel honored...thanks for the kind comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved checking out all your favorites from the week. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved seeing all these. Thanks for sharing the links Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Kara! I appreciate the shout out! Love all of your picks!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |