Pages

Wicked Cool {Valentine}

Saturday, February 1, 2014

 
I love snowmen!
It's surprising to me that I didn't own any snowmen stamps.
I recently placed an order with Paper Smooches and had to toss in this adorable snowmen stamp set.
 
 
 
In that order, I also picked up this unique die set.
I used them to create the mountains, hills, and as a mask for the clouds.
 
 
I love this little sentiment, too.
It makes me think of my buddy, Suzanne!
Thanks for stopping by.





Cardstock: PTI White
Stamps: PS Freezy Fellas
Ink: TH Distress Ink, Memento Black, Versafine Onyx, PTI Pure Poppy
Dies: PS Border Dies 1
Other: Shimmer Mist, Copics

11 comments :

  1. Very cute, and I think those dies are such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No snowmen?!!!
    I LOVE snow...
    snowmen...
    they're my weakness...
    so I'm happy you have a snowdude now...
    and let me just ditto the above comment...
    wicked cool!!
    LOVE how you created those mountains!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love the way your used those new dies...love that sweet snowman too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome use of those dies, Kara! Love your inking and splattering, and that sentiment just cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card, Kara! Love how you used the dies and the sentiment totally made me think of Suzanne! LOVE her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute, this is really one adorable card! I love your faux trees too, just too fun! No snowmen in all your stamps, I am really surprised, I would have thought living on the east coast with all the snow you would have more than you could ever use!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable, Kara--love what you did with the dies! 'Cool' sentiment too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the way you used the dies to create your landscape!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute and unique! Probably not Texas!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |