Pages

Candy Colored Valentines

Friday, February 14, 2014

 
I just couldn't stop!
So many fun pattern possibilities.
I threw in an image from Wplus9's Quilt Prints
 to create a unique pattern using the circle from the Paper Smooches set.
 

 
I used only 3 colors, but stamped each twice to get variations of the same color.
I used a Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to re-stamp certain areas with Versamark and then emboss with gold.
 
 
 
 
Below are a few more that haven't made their way onto cards yet.

 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Wishing you all lots of love this Valentine's Day and Always!

Cardstock: PTI White, Kraft
Stamps: WP9 Love You More, Quilt Prints, PS Design Motifs
Ink: PTI Harvest Gold, Hibiscus Burst, Summer Sunrise, Versamark
Other: Gold Embossing Powder, Stamp-a-ma-jig

15 comments :

  1. You are SOOOOO creative! I love all your patterns...and love the pretty and unique colors for Valentine's. AWESOME! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing, Kara! Love the colors with the gold embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the stamping on this cards! happy valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay seriously...how FUN are these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kara what fun you were having here! Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so Beautiful! As Always I Love your Amazing stamping and designs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the gold embossing on your fun and beautiful designs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kara, these are outstanding! I'm catching up on all of your posts and am oohing and ahhing over each and ever card. Your incredible stamping, your gorgeous glitter treatment, your fun geometric patterns...I'm loving it all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards Kara, wonderful stamping.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kara, these are such fun! I keep looking at your designs and enjoying the patterns you have created. Love the colors and gorgeous gold embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards - I adore those sentiment stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this, Kara!
    Some of my favorite colors together!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |