Pages

Masculine Thanks

Monday, February 17, 2014

 
Good Morning!
Today I have a few masculine 'Thank You' cards.
From time to time my husband needs to send a 'Thank You' and as much as he loves my other cards ;)  I doubt he wants to send a card with ribbons and flowers.
I stamped a few cards and envelopes for him to use when he needs them.
 
 
 
I stamped a full 81/2 x 11 sheet of cardstock and was able to create all 3 cards.
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
Have a great day!





Cardstock: PTI Rustic White, Kraft
Stamps: PS Design Motifs, PTI Thanks All Ways
Ink: PTI Dark Chocolate, Fine Linen, Kraft
Dies: SSS Thanks

12 comments :

  1. Your stamping is beautiful - I'd sure love some pointers! Love the masculine color and intricate patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic stamping Kara, these are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these look wonderful, Kara! Fabulous stamping, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stand in awe of your PERFECT stamping.....continues to amaze me! Great layouts too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous bunch of cards. I love when you make geometric patterns. You make it look so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant stamping! Love the layouts of all three and that you made them specifically masculine for your husband. I should be so kind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. The stamping on these cards is AMAZING Kara...you are so talented, especially coming up with great patterns. I could NEVER have done this card...my trash can would be full of my pathetic efforts at creating a geometric pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great design. I love this masculine pattern. Thank you for playing along with us in the GET KRAFTY Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an incredible design! I'm not sure I know how you did this one but it's fantastic. Love the neutral colors and masculine design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing stamping designs Kara! Wonderful guy cards too. Love the neutrals.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such clever pattern-building Kara! You are always so good at that! Thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |