Pages

My Everything

Sunday, February 2, 2014


Good Morning!
It's Super Bowl Sunday.  Do you watch?
I have zero interest in football, but will be going to spend the day with friends.
We'll put the game on, but only because it legitimizes our party ;) 



Actually that's not true.  This year I have a slight interest because one of the players, Derrick Coleman, on the Seahawks is deaf.  Most of you already know that I am a Sign Language Interpreter.  I love when there are positive, successful role models for my students to see.
Go Seahawks!

I'm using new stamps and dies today.


Have a great day!



Cardstock: PTI White, Black
Stamps: PS Positive Strokes, SSS All Occasion Banners, WP9 Love You More
Ink: PTI Blueberry Sky, Spring Rain, Pure Poppy, Sweet Blush, White, Versafine Onyx
Dies: SS Scroll Heart, PS Borders 1, SSS All Occasion Banner Die

9 comments :

  1. This is so cool...love all the movement you've created with the swooshes of color Kara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background and that gorgeous heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! That heart is so pretty and I love the watercolor looking background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the paint swooshes and the curvy bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing card Kara...love your stunning background and that heart is so perfect. Go Seahawks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous background--great way to add color! And that heart looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was going to tell you all about DC, then I scrolled down. Love the colors and your background and the Serendipity Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just lovely! I really like the red, white, and blue color combo & paint swooshes... so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |