Pages

LOVE

Monday, February 3, 2014

 
Good Morning!
Another snow day here in the northeast
and since the house is clean and the laundry is done
you know what I'll be up to today ;)
 
 
I did a little stamping this weekend
and from the one stamped piece below I made these two cards.
I finally got the circle dies I wished I had when I created this card and this card.

 
I tried to piece this one together so that the pattern was still visible.
 
 
 
I used new Heidi Swapp inks, new dies from Lawn Fawn
 and a new stamp sets from Paper Smooches and SSS.
 


PS: Anything Goes
 
 
Have a great day!
 
 

Cardstock: PTI White, Summer Sunrise, Black, WP9 Ballet Slippers
Stamps: ME On Target, PTI Love Songs, SSS All Occasion Sentiments
Ink: HS Pink, Mint, Teal, Mustard, Coral, Versafine Onyx
Dies: LF Circle Dies, SSS Happy, All Occasion Banner, PS Cardbooking
Other: MME Enamel Dots

15 comments :

  1. Great cards. The background you stamped looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your background stamping is amazing Kara! Love both of your cards, stay warm today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow, these are both fabulous, Kara! I love your colour combo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing background stamping Kara, these are both outstanding cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards, Kara! Love the colors and your perfect background stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to use all those new goodies! The pattern you stamped is so neat. I love the first one, but there is just something about the second that is so so neat. I keep going back just to look at it. :) I ran to Michael's to get some of those inks right after I saw your post about them and they only had two left. These cards make me even more anxious for them to get back in stock.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The ink coverage is terrific - love that the pattern is still visible when cut into the circles Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both fantastic cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two oh so amazing cards! I love how you stamped and then die cut. Amazing Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, genius stamping and so so cleverly arranged! Love your cards!!
    Vanessa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those colors look gorgeous---love the pattern you stamped. Your cards are so fantastic and with such amazing designs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kara these are amazing! I am always blown away when I visit you. For some reason I am not receiving your posts so I am going to re-subscribe again and see if it fixes it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. No way you made that gorgeous paper! Love the inlay designs . Both cards are gorgeous! I see you are enjoying PS.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!! Love how you created the background. Superb! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at PS Sparks!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cool! You are taking things to a whole new level Kara. I can just see the wheels spinning here. Very clever and creative - you have a great mind!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |