Pages

Monday Mood Board #3

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

 
 
A beautiful, new Monday Mood Board from Wplus9.
Combining pink, feminine details, and metals make this a fun inspiration piece!
 
 
I've made these Quilt Cut {die} flowers before using patterned paper.  This time I arranged several stamps from the Folk Art Florals set onto my block and stamped them all at once using Sweet Blush ink. 

 
Thanks for coming by. 
 Tomorrow I will be back with February's 12 Kits of Holidays post.
We are celebrating Christmas this month and Renee was our hostess!
 
 


Cardstock: PTI Sweet Blush, White
Stamps: WP9 Folk Art Florals, Love You More
Ink: PTI Sweet Blush
Dies: WP9 Quilt Cuts, PTI TANL, Linen Impression Plate, Double Ended Banner
Other: Silver Brads and Balls

12 comments :

  1. So pretty! That die cut leaf design is stunning with the white peeking through and those pretty stamped flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara your interpretation is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Kara! I love your take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!
    Has such softness...
    and just makes me think of spring!
    Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! Love the way you made this one and the soft pink is beautiful! Cant wait to see your 12 kits tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful interpretation of the photo. Love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous--love the leaf die cuts! And I was always going to try flowers using that quilt die and never did. Love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never get around to commenting like I should, but I have been really loving your cards lately!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, That texture cardstock really gives this card a special touch, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning! Wow! I just love this card!!!! I really love every card you make and could page through your blog all night but alas I am off to help my son finish homework now..
    Nighty-night...
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |