Pages

Quilt Cut Flower

Saturday, November 10, 2012

 
Power is back on!! 
It came back on late last night. 
 When I woke up this morning I was afraid to look at the clock and see if was still on. 
It was!

 
Here's the second quilt cut flower I told you about. 
 I was low on birthday cards in my stash so I made them both birthday cards.

 
 
 
Thanks so much for all of your care, concern, and good wishes!
 


Cardstock: WP9 Lake House, PTI White
Paper: My Mind's Eye
Stamps: PTI Birthday Tags, WP9 Folk Art Florals
Ink: PTI Simply Chartreuse, Smokey Shadow
Dies: WP9 Quilt Cuts 1, PTI Half and Half, Double Ended Banner
Other: Button, Silver Pearl

5 comments :

  1. Yep, I love this one too! Yay for electricity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for your power being on!
    Pretty card, too! That die is very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are on to something here Kara, love this new flower technique. Congrats on your WM win lats week by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for electricity!! :)
    And losing it didn't stop you from making a gorgeous creation!
    I've had power...
    and I'm so far behind I should be embarrassed.
    Ok...
    I AM embarrassed...
    but trying to catch up!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these are great! So glad to hear you are safe and have power:)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |