Pages

My Valentine

Thursday, February 7, 2013

 
Hello, Again!

 
 
With a little more time, I was able to do some masking and layering.
I enjoyed getting a second chance with this sketch.
If you love Wplus9, you should enter the CARDS Blog Sketch Challenge!
A really great prize is being offered.
 
 
 
 
 
Have a great day!
 


Cardstock: PTI Spring Rain, White
Stamps: WP9 Heartfelt Mix
Ink: PTI Spring Rain, Summer Sunrise, Smokey Shadow
Dies: WP9 Hearts and Clouds, Serendipity Stamps Square Border

9 comments :

  1. Oh so cute. That's a great sketch

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this take, and the last one you did too - so fresh and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!
    But they always are! :)
    Love your take on this sketch...
    and I do love me some WP9...
    I'll see what this weekend brings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, what a great take on the sketch! I love it, Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beauty! Love the colors and those subtle clouds in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I love this even more than your first entry! Those yellow hearts really pop, and I love the single popped up cloud.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card Kara. Love the hanging hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, I love the yellow hanging hearts, very pretty and what a great colour !

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge

    Hugs

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |