Pages

ColourQ #177

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

 
 
Now here's something I'm familiar with.....boys!
With 5 nephews, a brother, and a husband, I have some experience with the things that boys {and men} carry around in their pockets.
  Sometimes the strangest things!

 
I also wanted this card to be dream-like and represent all the things swirling around in little boy's imaginations.
 
 
Have a great day!
 
 


Cardstock: PTI White, Kraft, WP9 Cupid's Bow
Stamps: WP9 Pocketful, WP9 Birds and Bees, PTI Out Of This World, Faux Ribbon, On The Farm, Bitty Baby Blessings
Ink: PTI Aqua Mist, Pure Poppy, Smokey Shadow, Ripe Avocado, Tea Dye Duo
Dies: WP9 Pocketful, PTI On The Farm, Double Ended Banner, Stars, Out of This World, Bitty Baby Blessings, Pinking Shears Border
Other: Silver Brads, Copics

12 comments :

  1. Perfection...love the plaid pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha - so true about the weird things they carry around! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, LOVE this card Kara...all those cute ideas popping out of the pocket! Especially the pig! Such a great idea for a little boy's card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. When I saw the thumbnail, my first thought was "if pigs could fly..."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, Kara, that pig popping out of the pocket is cracking me up! I love the plaid, too :) I haven't been around to blogs lately, but I love the new look of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kara I LOVE the ideas you came up with for this adorable card. The stars the pig its all way to cute and clever! Love the way you lightly used the colors and love that pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, Kara, I love all your plaid, especially the pocket! sorry I did not get by last week. Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet! Perfect interpretation of the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really fun card Kara! Your plaid is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun images for your pocket 'treasures'! Cute idea and I LOVE the plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE that plaid!!
    And what an absolutely fun and imaginative card...
    I love the way you think! :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |