Pages

PTI 6th Anniversary Celebration

Wednesday, February 6, 2013




 
The first challenge for Papertrey Ink's anniversary
celebration s to recreate one of the DT's favorites.
I chose a card from Cristina that I had pinned
many weeks ago into my Friday Inspiration File.
The File is filled with Cristina's work. 
She is such an exciting designer that always inspires!

I loved her design, but wanted to do something a little different.
Instead of stamping, I added loads of glitter!!
For a little peek at how I made it, visit me on Instagram!

 
Thanks for coming by today!


Cardstock: PTI White
Stamps: PTI Movers and Shakers
Ink: PTI Smokey Shadow
Glitter: Martha Stewart
Other: Scor Tape

15 comments :

  1. Kara your glitter turned out perfectly! Beautiful CASE of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love how you added the glitter to the stripes, Kara! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow--now I want to case you. Brilliant idea to do it all in glitter. Who doesn't like glitter?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to glitter up the strips!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect card for a celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree! I want to CASE you now, too! This is just fabulous - such a perfect birthday card and I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to pin this! I love the glitter tape!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glitter!!! What a great way to interpret the stripes. Love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glitter makes everything better. :) Love your interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved the original, but this is even more fabulous! My entire house would be glittered mess if I tried this, but I love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the original too, but this deserves a CASE of its own - absolutely love your card!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |