Pages

ColourQ #175

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Good Morning! 
 
Time for another inspirational photo and color
combination from Arielle at the ColourQ!
These colors are so bright and happy. 
They remind me of my mom; she loves hot pink!
 
 
I created these embellishments with the banner stamp
Instead of trying to explain how I made them, I figured I'd show you!
 
After stamping, I cut them out.

 
Thanks for stopping by today. 
I hope you'll join in the fun at the ColourQ this week!



Cardstock: PTI White, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz
Stamps: WP9 Love You More
Ink: PTI Pure Poppy, Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush, Orange Zest
Dies: WP9 Seasonal Sentiments, PTI LL Circles
Other: PTI Buttons

14 comments :

  1. Gorgeous and brilliant, and thanks for the tutorial. I am so glad I can try this one at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these bright, fun colors! Thank you for sharing how you made the cool banners!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Gorgeous card! Love those colors and what a creative way to use the banner stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Kara, and your idea to create using the banner stamp is great! Love the design and bright display of the colors. Have a wonderful Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun & cheerful! This makes me think of cheerleader pompoms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how fun, Kara! I love the creative way you used the banner image, it is so fabulous! Such bright and happy colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Kara! Such a fun way to stamp with your banners. Great idea! Gorgeous card!
    Congrats on a win over a Moxie Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your fun design! The colors are fantastic and what a great way to use the banners!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such fun and happy colors...
    and such a fun and happy card...
    love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Kara, you created such a funky masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Love the step by step photos - makes me appreciate the final card even more!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had to pin this as well. I love the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOWZERS Kara!!! I am swooning over those amazing banner bursts you've created, super idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cool! Love these colors together and the tiny sentiment under the medallions.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |