Pages

Pattern Play

Monday, February 18, 2013

 
Why I'm drawn to the smallest, most unassuming
stamp in the set, I'll never know.
I love math.  Math and Art. 
Maybe this is my way of combining both sides of my brain!
 
For my first pattern I used the little location marker. 
That little stamp can be used in so many ways. 
 
 
This second pattern uses the two luggage strap stamps. 
I used them to create a herringbone pattern. 

 
I love making my own pattern papers,
 but then I can't cut them up!
 
See you tomorrow for a new ColourQ challenge.
 
 


Cardstock and Ink: PTI White, Soft Stone, Smokey Shadow,
Scarlet Jewel, Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush
Stamps: Mama Elephant Geotagged

10 comments :

  1. Nice, Kara! You've kept your patterns so straight and neat, I don't know if I could do that over so much space. Now, go and cut them up and show us how they make awesome cards, too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL---I know what you mean about math & art....it seems natural to me that they go together! I LOVE the color combo you've used! Makes me wanna go STAMP something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really wonderful. I can see why you wouldn't want to cut them up. They are almost too pretty to use, but they are definitely too pretty not to use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're pretty awesome, you know that? Love the little herringbone pattern that you created - so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome stuff Kara! It's amazing what you can do with just one stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of my favorite things to do, too. The patterns you have created are so gorgeous - the way you've arranged them is so appealing to the eye, and the colors you've used are delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love seeing the patterns you create. I'm not sure I could stamp a whole sheet so perfectly! Yours are always so beautifully stamped and you use such great color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the way you are able to make the best patterned paper . I am not sure how you make it all so even. You must be better at math than I .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fun! I love how you've been stamping your own patterns-- you're so talented!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |