Pages

{Ikea} Bedding Inspired

Thursday, May 2, 2013

 
Last weekend my parents and I took a trip up to Paramus, NJ {about an hour away} to go to a cool art supply store called Pearl Paint.  I had a few special supplies on my list for use in my art journal.  As we were getting very close I saw a sign for Ikea Drive.  Hmmmm....do they mean Ikea...the store??  I looked to my left and there it was IKEA!  I have wanted to go to Ikea forever, but didn't know where one was and here we had stumbled on it.  Luckily my parents were just as excited to check it out.
So much to look at in that store.  I picked up a few organizational items for my craft room.
While there, I saw this bedding and knew I could recreate it with Wplus9's Lacey Layers!
 
 
I'm not a huge purple fan, but loved the way it looked on that bedding.

 
Tomorrow, along with the Friday Inspiration File,
 I'll share a few iPhone pics from our trip to the art store and Ikea.
 
Thanks for stopping by:)
 
 


Cardstock: PTI Vintage Cream, Royal Velvet
Stamps: WP9 Lacey Layers, PTI SS Birthday
Ink: Royal Velvet, Plum Pudding, Lavender Moon
Other: PTI Linen Impression Plate

6 comments :

  1. This is just beautiful. I'm sure the bedding was pretty, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara your card is gorgeous and I bet the bedding is too. I am such a huge Ikea fan there is always so much to look at and you can always get something to take home. Their tea lights are fantastic, they lastlonger than most.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous stamping! I love how you were inspired by that pretty bedding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is absolutely Amazing Kara (as Always) Extra happy to learn that you got some "Swedish" inspiration (-:
    Have a great week-end, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome....I love to see how you combine colors and patterns to create such a lovely card! Paramus....my college friend was from there---brings back memories! I can guarantee you there was NOT an Ikea there when we were in college, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful and I would love to visit and IKEA someday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |