Pages

ColourQ #190

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

 
Good Morning!
Today I have a butterfly kaleidoscope using this week's new ColourQ colors.
I had so much fun stamping and coloring this design. 
 I loved the way it turned out and didn't want to cover up all my hard work ;)
I decided to use some vellum to emboss my sentiment and added a few strips of glitter using score tape to keep everything nice and straight.



 
Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you'll join us again this week.
 



Cardstock: PTI White, Black, Vellum
Stamps: PTI Butterfly Dreams, Sweet Life
Ink: Versafine Onyx, Versamark
Other: Prisma Glitter, Copics, Embossing Powder

12 comments :

  1. The butterflies are gorgeous. I love how you varied the colors. The touch of vellum/glitter are perfect Kara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular card Kara, love your design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ,beautiful background and card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kara your butterflies are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful Kara! Love the vellum with the glitter! The butterflies are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wow, this is gorgeous, Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing, Kara! Love your gorgeous butterflies and the vellum strip is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Kara, these butterflies are so beautiful. Wonderful coloring. Just gorgerous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the wonderful butterflies, Kara, such a lovely card! I would not want to cover up these beauties either! Have a fabulous Friday and weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Kara. The butterflies are so pretty and I love the vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!!!
    This is stunning!
    All those gorgeous butterflies...
    they just pop off the paper at you and I don't blame you for not wanting to cover them up...
    gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |