Pages

Hang In There...

Saturday, May 18, 2013

 
I love all of the primary colors and patterns in the current WP9 Mood Board.
I'm so happy that Dawn decided to extend the time to work with her mood boards from one week to two.  I always want to participate, but don't always have the time in one week to get it done. 


 

 
Have a great weekend!



Cardstock: PTI White
Stamps: WP9 Heartfelt Mix, WP9 Birds and Bees
Ink: Versafine Onyx, PTI New Leaf, Pure Poppy, Enchanted Evening, Summer Sunrise
Dies: WP9 Hearts and Clouds

12 comments :

  1. Oh I love this - so clever to have the little hearts hanging off the page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just loooooove this! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Kara! I like the heart trickling over all three layers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love this. The bright, cheery colors look great and I love how you stamped off the edge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love that set. Your bold hearts on all of that wonderful white makes a perfectly CAS card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you used this set---Wonderful!! I missed the extension of time on Dawn's blog so thanks for telling me!! Another fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just perfect. I am also glad about the time extension. Now, I hope I can play.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love it!!
    This is fun and fabulous...
    and I'm so glad you mentioned the time extension...
    maybe with summer break just days away...
    I can start finding a little time to play along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card, Kara! Gorgeous use of colour, with lots of white space!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun card. love those bright cheerful colours-Irma

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have those stamps and so love them and your card is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |